Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Yummy Paint

I have three big weaknesses in life ~ shoes, Starbucks, and chocolate. Uh-oh. We had a huge bag of M & Ms in the house. They were left over from a batch of pretzel buttons we made for snack duty. I cannot have M & Ms in this house people!!! What's a girl to do?! Turn them into paint for her lil Biscuit, that's what.

First I had Biscuit sort the colors.

Then we added a bit of water and stirred them up a little.



She painted with these for quite a while....
I wish I could say all of the M & Ms stayed in the cups, but let's be honest. Biscuit started digging into them about five minutes in.

5 comments:

  1. Super cute paint.

    You have the same weaknesses as I do.

    Mom Fitness Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd much rather eat them. ;) Actually, I only like the kind with peanuts. I could do without the regular kind. My kids would probably eat more than they painted with, but a little chocolate never hurt. Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha, they probably wouldn't have lasted long enough for me to even come up with this idea :)

    ReplyDelete