Wednesday, August 15, 2012

LBOH a day early....

So much happiness this week! Where to begin?! Well, to start my baby girl turned THREE! What?! How did this happen?! We had an amazing weekend together and she had way too much sugar. But it's all in good fun, right?
 Another bit of happiness is that I had the opportunity to work with Amber of Finch and Fox for a photo shoot! She is incredible and a blessing to work with for sure. Her assistant was a blast and a half too! I got to wear the cutest dress ever and I am still drooling over the shoes....

Can you handle how cute this dress is?!


 
Yes, I had way too much fun with this part.



"Mommy, I am going to draw you a butterfly!"
She drew this. Seriously?! Amazing.

Mommy and Biscuit at Starbucks = heaven. :)

Link up with Stephanie. You know the drill!

2 comments:

  1. That dress is to die for! Love love love those shoes as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You didn't text me the rest of the pictures ;). They are awesome mama!
    Call me when you can!

    ReplyDelete